Here's what you can expect to learn in this webinar:
- Tips and best practices to enhance your email security
- How to intercept phishing attacks
- Actionable items to keep your email inbox safe
- Key trends related to the evolving email threat landscape
- How to improve user experience
Host: Sierra Reed, Paubox Marketing Manager
Panelist: Hoala Greevy, Founder of Paubox, Maegan Megginson, Owner of The Center for Couples & Sex Therapy
Owner, The Center for Couples & Sex Therapy
In 2014, Maegan Megginson became a certified Sex Therapist through the American Association of Sexuality Counselors, Educators, and Therapist. Her mission is to help people develop and maintain happy relationships with their partner, friends, family, and most importantly, themselves.
Founder CEO, Paubox
Hoala has 21 years of experience in the email industry, dating back to his first job out of college at Critical Path in San Francisco in 1999. Prior to founding Paubox, Hoala founded Pau Spam in 2002 in Honolulu. It was Hawaii's first commercial email filter and was likely the first cloud SaaS company in Hawaii.